Welcome to Fulwood Nursery
Our staff to child ratios are high, all staff are police checked and hold current first aid certificates. In order to view the nursery telephone: 0114 230 9604 and arrange a mutually convenient appointment.
2012 Ofsted report avaiblable to download here >>
- NHS discounts available 5% (terms and conditions apply)
Nursery also open during school holidays (ad hoc bookings available).
- Term time only contracts ideal for teachers and lecturers
- 5% discount for students (terms and conditions apply)
- To make all children feel happy, safe, secure and valued learners.
- To maintain and comply with standards set by Ofsted, to ensure high
quality care and education.
- To enable each child to achieve his/her full learning potential during
their time spent at the nursery.
- To keep parents informed of their child's progress through discussion,
track records and photography, books and reports.
- To provide a friendly environment, where all the staff are approachable
and professional in nature.
"a friendly and fun approach to
helping the children learn" – Miss McArthur 2012
"had three children here over
a nine year period and I feel
the nursery really is at it's
best right now" – Mrs Hawkins 2012
"I love this nursery!,
I love watching my son grow
in their attention and care" – Mrs Calvert